ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM MICHAEL: Here’s some notes and additional information for everyone in regards to this episode:
1) Chris lives in Costa Rica so his connection cuts out at times. It’s not anything too terrible, but every so often there’s a volume drop.
2) I didn’t do the best job at refraining from my blabbermouth about halfway through the video lol. But this is an important and sensitive topic for me too, so there ya go. I also had a hard time collecting my thoughts because I was choosing my words very carefully.
3) Here is the link to video 26.4 in Occult Science which is where most of my “red flags” come from that I think should be at least addressed: https://tinyurl.com/yddj6rre
4) I wasn’t born yesterday, not matter how many disclaimers are given I know some people are going to get upset by this conversation and probably try to refute every point that is made about Chris’ personal opinions and observations. So to save you some time, I’m just going to do it for you; here’s links to various pro-Vegan channels (approved by my girlfriend) to help you see the other side of the coin; along with some of the appropriate links that pertain to the meat/dairy discussion in this podcast.
None of this is medical advice, just things to consider and perhaps to try if you are looking for answers to your own unique health and body requirements.
(feel free to add any of your own suggestions on either side, but give web search key words please, I don’t have time to deal with comments and if you give web links it might end up as spam)
5) As with anything controversial, there’s a million different arguments to combat every opposing one, along with people slandering and attacking each other and being very sneaky about it. For me, I stick with what actually works in my own experience, and I know at least one thing that’s a fact: my experience will NEVER match someone else’s completely. You can show me all the research in the world to tell me to eat this or that and that I will be healthy and tell me its a FACT, or tell me it will make me feel like a unicorn flying on a rainbow… but if I eat it and feel like shit all the time, I’m sorry but something’s not right. It’s an arduous struggle to figure out diet and health in this world, so I sympathize with you all and hope you find what’s best for you.
7) I know a lot of the time the Vegan diet is very much based on the ideals of animal slaughter/cruelty issues… I get it, I don’t love the fact that in nature lions have to kill zebras etc. etc…or that we may or may not need to use/eat animal products for our sustenance… but there’s many other paradox situations we are put in. For example: the slave mining in Africa for minerals which builds so much of our technology, how many people are telling us to throw away our computers and iPhones? How many internet crusaders are aiding and abetting this practice purely on the fact that they need the technology for their channel to even exist? How many people are ordering Nike or Adidas shoes off of Amazon everyday that are made in sweatshops while running around telling other humans how they are ignorant, cruel and anti-life for some other reason? How many people were waving the Occupy Wall St. flag and saying down with American capitalism, imperialism and wealth imbalances whilst the entire continent of Africa was being dismembered because the Obama administration + Clinton, the United Nations, EU and NATO were busy taking out a leader who was trying to break away from that “evil” Petro dollar/fiat currency, unite Africa under a gold standard Dinar and help empower it with its OWN resources (all the things that truthers are constantly promoting as the “way to be”). Remember, it’s a polarity war, and when you exalt yourself under a mask of righteousness and put another under the microscope of scrutiny to weigh them in the scales of justice according YOUR championing cause, what dark secrets are you hiding that no one else is focusing on? I don’t really know the answer to deal with all these issues, and if you feel that living as much of a cruelty-free life in regards to animals is the path for you, I commend you. Just please be aware of the types of cruelties aforementioned and others like them (such as Indian slaves building the UAE’s Dubai) before you go shaming others that don’t adhere to your standards [Matthew 7:2 is a good example of this]. I’ve accepted my ugliness and complicity in all this mess, can you ? But what I CAN do is just try to be the best person I can within my given situation and resources, that’s about all one can ask for in my opinion. Thank you for listening and I hope that if debates that pop up on this thread people can be somewhat civil… not holding my breath.